Mehnaz Khan - How Color in Your Home is Impacting Your Behavior and Productivity
When it comes to living a healthy life, most people focus on nutrition, exercise, meditation, therapy and other forms of self-care. While all that is necessary, there is a whole other part to living healthy which many have ignored. Research shows that there is a strong relationship between our physical spaces and mental wellbeing. Our environment/home impacts the way we think, feel and behave. By using colors consciously in your space and understanding meanings and influence of colors on the human mind and body you can enhance the psychology of your space to improve your wellbeing, health and happiness. In this presentation, we’re going to take a hard look at how colors impact our thoughts and actions on an everyday basis. How we can use them to create a positive environment at home that is in alignment with the subconscious mind?
About Mehnaz Khan:
Mehnaz Khan is an artist and color psychology specialist. She helps women create calm and restful homes, using the power of colors so they can be productive, sleep better and cope with everyday anxiety.
- Watch the training: How Color in Your Home is Impacting Your Behavior and Productivity
- Private FB community- www.facebook.com/groups/wellbeingwithcolors
- Instagram: Www.Instagram.com/mehnazkhanstudio
- Website: Www.MehnazKhanStudio.com
- Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mehnazkhanstudio
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/MehnazKhanStudio/dissecting-the-office-space/
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.